Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Journey to Hate and Love (JaeVon Fanfic) Ch. 3

Chapter III

     "So, you're gonna live here with us" James said after their dinner.

     She looked at him with wary eyes.

    "James, I had told you about this right. Devon's mother died and I am the only one who could support her."

    He sighed. "Well, I don't kehr at all if she stays here" he paused and stare at her. "As long as she's not goin' on my way."

    "James!" his mom.

    The girl broke her silence. The wariness in her eyes faded and gave him a dagger look. "James, if you are worried that I could mess your life, well you're wrong. I am assuring you that I will not give you any problems while I am here."

     He saw his mom smile in a silent manner. This girl has a big mouth and likes to be tough. He stood up without saying any words and went to his room. "Shit!" he threw his pillow on the wall out of his irateness.

     He shouldn't left Australia before. Living here with his mom is like hell. And now, that girl came and he's not comfortable about it. His parents got separated when he was in grade school. His mother left him without any parting words. Since then, he promised to himself that he will not see her again but his dad remarried and he has no choice but to be with her.

     He get his phone out of his pocket to text Ken, his bestfriend.

     "hey dude. wat u doin'?" he typed and pushed the send button. He waited for a reply.

     "m hir outsyd d haus, just chilin in d pul. is she pretty dude? ;)" his nose wrinkled because of the message. He told him about Devon and he was excited to meet her.

     "nah! such an ugly face. u wouldn't mind seein' her" he replied.

     "woh! I ges I got 2 c her wid my own eyes. ur txt was so INTRIGUING."

     A smile on his face appeared. To be honest, she has a pretty face and a dark skin envies by many people in Australia. But, he doesn't like her character. He's gonna put his phone on the side table when it beeps.

     "no reply yet? I guess ur not in d mood....did she ruined ur nyt dude? hahahaha...."

     "not totally.... nyt dude" and decided to sleep.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment